Types of sentences and punctuation: strategies for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the destination of a indication and its own choice, whenever composing a text, for the point of their structural and division that is semantic.
Punctuation abilities include:
- – the capacity to get communicative devices and denote their boundaries utilizing punctuation, provided the prospective environment and emotional coloring of statements;
- – the capability to locate structural and semantic sections that want allocation making use of punctuation markings;
- – the capacity to place punctuation markings in accordance with the rules that are learned
- – the ability to substantiate choices for establishing punctuation markings;
- – the capability to look for a punctuation space and justify the environment and collection associated with punctuation mark that is necessary
- – the capacity to touch upon the punctuation associated with the proposal and text;
- – the capability to locate, explain punctuation errors and correct them.